Saturday, May 31, 2008

Show Your Appreciation

Hope something on this blog has been useful to you and I assume that’s why you are here. It’s indeed my pleasure to have you helped you! Given below are some methods in which you can show your appreciation.

Donate
Make a small donation to cover my basic costs. Remember, every dollar counts, so donate only what you are comfortable with. And there’s no obligation at all; donate only if you wish to do so. :-) Use the PayPal Donate button in the sidebar to donate.

Link to This Blog
You are absolutely free to use the various resources such as images, scripts etc provided with some of the tutorials. However, if you do use them, I appreciate if you can put The Blogger Guide to your Blog List and/or write a post in your blog linking to the relevant tutorial

Bookmark the Articles
Sharing and bookmarking the articles is another good way to say thanks. Submit to Digg, Stumble, add to Technorati favorites or add to whatever social bookmarking service you use.

Rate My Posts/Blog
If you found this blog via an answer given by me on a forum such as Blogger Help Group, Blogger Forum or BlogCatalog, then please rate or rank my posts/blog on those forums.

Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family; refer them to The Blogger Guide.

Thank You,
ids.